Monday, June 22, 2009

My first blog; let's see how it goes

I decided to start blogging #1: as a possible way to showcast my art.

#2: as a definite way to occupy my time beetween feedings and
diaper changings.





I'm dedicating this blog to my paintings and the stories behind them; funny ones, sad ones and in all honesty, some with not much of a story at all.
Hopefully it will work on my brain in the same sense as my now ''out of order'' tv was working... perhaps in a more guilt free way.


Let's see how it turns out.

Below are some older acrylic paintings I did;
I will soon post some new ones with descriptions and (possible) stories.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jihane

    I'm very glad I found your site. I know you are just starting out with your blogging, but it can be a wonderful experience, especially with your wonderful pictures that I see here. Take care and I wish you the best of success.

    ReplyDelete